Thursday, October 20, 2011

Very Cool Dog Tags~ Fetch-A-Passion

Fetch-A-Passion!  Very, Very  Cool Dog Tags! 

It’s a must have for your Pup. Not only are these handmade stamped tags by Natasha and Lynn. For each sale, a percentage goes towards special causes helping other pups in need of help.  Check out their Facebook Page and Etsy Store for these very Unique and Original Tags. I think I know what Rider and Miley are getting for Christmas. 

Facebook Page

Etsy store






Also they have a Boston too!



4 comments:

  1. Oooh, those are very pretty. I had a lovely blingy tag but I lost it. Maybe I can get the mumster to get me something like these :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very pretty! Don't forget it goes forget a portion of the money goes to a good cause. Helping others furry friends!. Rider and Miley can't wait for theirs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, they are very fancy tags! Sometimes I wish my dogs wore collars for all the shopping I could do...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree they are pretty Fancy. :)

    ReplyDelete